Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sledding....{hobby farm style}

To say the kids had fun sledding today is an understatement!  Normally they just slide down our big hill, but today.....Mark pulled them behind the tractor and they had a BLAST!  They were laughing the whole time and had SO much fun!  It made my heart happy!
Here Mark is attaching the sleds to the tractor.
It's a winter wonderland out there!  BEAUTIFUL!
Yoda was feeling a bit left out, so I had to put him on the blog. :)
I'm so grateful for a wonderful, caring husband and father.  I know I am truly BLESSED!  The kids will always remember these fun days on the farm that they had with their Dad. :)  Now I'm going to make them hot cocoa and warm cookies! :)
How do you all have fun in the winter time?
Our Hawaiian friends go sledding like THIS! (Doesn't look like it's as much fun as our Michigan style, but they get points for creativity for SURE! hee :)
Stay warm, my friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment