Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Laundry Closet Reformed!

Here is the BEFORE of our back mudroom/laundry room area.  There is a laundry closet, mudroom and small 1/2 bath.


So we painted the room a light mustard yellow color and put in wood floors.  We took off the bi-fold doors and opened up the laundry closet.  Mark built me a pedestal for the washer/dryer to set up on.  I love the height of them now! :)  So much better than sitting on the low floor. 


He also built me some shelves from old barn wood that was in the barn.  Then I gave him an old window and asked him to make me a little cabinet out of barn wood and he did!  I love it and now I have a place to hold some of my cleaning/laundry room stuff.  Looks so cute too. ;)


We're not totally done in here.  I want to put something on that top shelf, but I'm not sure what yet.  I like it for now though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment