Monday, January 21, 2013

"Say Please"

I found these cute little encouraging cards to give to my kids.  They are supposedly for their lunchbox, but I use them to put in the kid's desks (or under their pillow, on their dresser, bathroom mirror, etc.), since we homeschool. ;)  They are super cute and the kids love them!  They have a sweet, encouraging message for the kids on the front and on the back it reveals a cool fact about something.  Here's an example of what a card would say:

{front} Spending time with you is one of my favorite activities.  {back} An earthquake in 1811 caused the Mississippi River to flow backward for a short time.

I thought I'd share, so you could give them to your kids as well! :)
Have a great week!
Check back for more renovation photos!  We've been busy this past weekend and got the kitchen cupboards all painted! 
Click here for the "Say Please" website!

No comments:

Post a Comment